Monday 19 July 2010

JOB.

So I have bagged myself a job as an admin assistant at a Graphic Design and PR company. Although I am not working directly with the PR people, I am atleast getting a feel for, perhaps, my future career.

I have worked with the PR section once already about a year and a half ago but only for a week so I have a lot more experience to gain. My telephone skills and confidence are being challenged to the max as I am often left to run the reception phones on my own.

Despite the long work hours (I'm in work by 8am and leave just after 6pm), the prospect of money is well worth it! At £8 an hour, I guess I can't really complain :)

While I am on my 'summer holidays', I am going to try and write a few articles about relevant issues combating England currently so I can get some practice under my belt and, hopefully, improve on my journalistic skills!

Well that's all from me for now. Hope you enjoyed and I will be back with some more exciting news shorty.. I'm sure you can't wait :P

P.S. I passed my first year of uni! An aggregate of 58% means I was 2% short of finishing with a 2:1. That shall be my goal for next year. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment