Sunday 10 April 2011

PR experience

Once again the time has come to find work experience that I am forever told will 'further my career in ways I couldn't even imagine'. As a creative writer myself, I think I am more than capable of imagining how it could affect my career as I feel I will be doing an awful lot of tea runs and licking stamps! Brilliant. I have worked for the PR company Primal PR before but this time I will be working in their London office (very excited about this!) I have dreams of working within the PR industry and where better to do that than in London ay? Fingers crossed if I impress them enough, I may even be able to get my foot in the door with them permanently for a bit after university! Talking of which, is nearing the end of my half way point! My 2nd year exam take place in less than 2 months and I am beginning to panic with the extreme essay, portfolio and revision workload that is surrounding me at present. But forever onwards! My goal is to finish this year on a solid 2:1 minimum, and aim to push that to a high 2:1 or even a 1st degree by the time I leave. Wish me luck! However for now, I need to organise a fish costume for a birthday on Wednesday - as you can see, I take my work very seriously! x

No comments:

Post a Comment